It’s time for another crass commercial message. Bill Jelen and I put on a Power BI Boot Camp back in May of this year. That event was sold out and lots of folks asked us to hold another one this year.
Well, I wanted to give you a heads up that another BI training event is scheduled for October this year in Dallas Texas
This 3-day event is aimed squarely at Excel analysts who find it increasingly necessary to become more efficient at working with the new Microsoft BI tools like Power Pivot and Power Query. Get a guided tour of the mysterious world of Microsoft’s new BI Tools from a business analyst’s point of view, introducing you to the rich set of tools and reporting capabilities that can be leveraged to more effectively synthesize data into Business Intelligence Dashboards.
Learn how to:
* Analyze large amounts of data and report those results in a meaningful way
* Get better visibility into data with new Data Mining tools
* Perform advanced Clustering and Market Basket analytics
* Add interactive controls to your dashboards without VBA
* Automate repetitive data cleansing and transformation tasks
* Create eye-catching visualizations and Dashboards
* Create map-based dashboards
* Access external data sources to expand your message.
Register before August 31 to get a $100 discount off registration.
Click Here to Register for this Event