Well folks, it’s officially the year 2012. And even though the Mayans have put a stigma on 2012 with all their “end of the world” mumbo jumbo, I’m very excited about the upcoming year.
This is the time for new-year’s resolutions. I was going to put down “stop procrastinating” on my list, but I never got around to creating it.
If you too have yet to create your list of new-year’s resolution’s, here are a few Excel resolutions you can adopt for 2012.
- Stop emailing workbooks called Book1.xls
- Stop using Merge and Center
- Stop hiding cell content using White font
- Start making your workbooks Print-ready, so we don’t print 25 blank pages when we print it
- Stop printing Excel eye charts with 8 pitch font
Feel free to add your own. Happy New Year!