I’ve got some extra books on my shelf that I want to get rid of.
I’ve decided to give them away as prizes in an Excel meme contest.
The rules are simple.
- Create a meme that has something to do with Excel or Spreadsheets.
- Email your meme to me with the subject line: Excel Meme Contest
- Submit as many as you’d like.
- Try to keep the memes “safe for work” ; in other words family friendly
- Submit all memes by April 16th.
- I’ll pick three winners with the funniest memes. I’ll share the winning memes here.
Email your memes to mha105 at Yahoo.com
Each winner will win these Two Books. That’s right; you can win not one, but two books.
Don’t know what an Excel Meme is?
I’ve created a few Excel Memes to get you in the spirit of things.
Feel free to pass these around the office.
Let hilarity begin.