On this blog, Saturday is Bacon recipe day. So no Excel tips and tricks today. Today we learn about bacon.
Love dipping your bacon in maple syrup? Then Bacon Maple Cookies are for you.
Here is what you'll need:
1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp Maple syrup
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 lb. bacon (cooked, crumbled and well drained)
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy.
2. Stir in eggs and maple syrup. Beat for 1 more minute.
3. In a another small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
4. Stir dry ingredients into the eggy-buttery mixture.
5. Beat it like it owes you money (enough to incorporate all the ingredients)
6. Stir in the bacon pieces.
7. Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
Notes: I like to eat 6-12 of these right before I donate blood.